This legislation describes the information we process and your rights with respect to it.
- Subject holder of the treatment
The data controller for the data collected is swing dream factory Associazione Sportiva Dilettantistica, in the person of its president Vincenzo Fesi. You can contact him at any time at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What types of information do we collect?
We collect – at the time of registration – the following information, which can be classified as personal data pursuant to art. 6 of EU regulation 2016/679 (GDPR):
- name and surname of the user;
- telephone number;
- email address.
The legal bases for the processing of these data, relating to the execution of the services requested by the members at the time of registration and the consent given by them, are detailed in the following table:
|Purpose of the processing||Data type||Legal basis|
|booking and attendance of courses organized by ASD Swing Dream Factory||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||Execution of a contract / agreement between the data subject and the data controller|
|information to members on scheduled courses||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||Execution of a contract / agreement between the data subject and the data controller|
|information to non-members on the association’s initiatives||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||positively and freely expressed consent by the interested parties|
III. Is this information shared?
The data provided and their use are processed by swing dream factory and can be shared with gyms and / or other sports associations to allow the carrying out of lessons, demonstrations and / or events organized by the Swing Dream Factory.
Some data, in aggregate and anonymous form, are used for statistical purposes on the use of the website by swing dream factory.
We may share information with law enforcement agencies or in response to legal requests when it is required by law or ordered by a magistrate through a specific provision with legal and mandatory value against swing dream factory.
To ensure an efficient performance of the service and to optimize our work, we use the following software platforms with which we can share some of the personal data that the user provides at the time of registration:
|First name||Archiving||purpose||Types of data|
|Google Apps||Cloud||document archiving||various types of documents, membership cards|
|Dropbox||Cloud||document archiving||various types of documents, membership cards|
- What are our legal bases for data processing?
We collect, use and share the data in our possession in the manner described above:
- in a manner consistent with the consent granted, which can be revoked at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller by email at email@example.com;
- as needed to comply with our legal obligations;
- as needed in the public interest.
- How to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes the right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your data.
The right to oppose and limit certain processing of your data is also recognized.
If you believe your rights are violated and you do not receive a prompt response from the Data Controller, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in Italy, the Privacy Guarantor, which can be reached at the following address http://www.garanteprivacy.it .
In the event of a data breach (illegal access to your data by unauthorized third parties), swing dream factory will inform you within 36 hours of the occurrence of the event in any case regardless of whether the data has been stolen.
- How to exercise the right to be forgotten, to partial cancellation and the free portability of the data?
You can request the total or partial cancellation of your personal data at any time directly to the data controller. We will proceed in accordance with the provisions of current legislation and more precisely:
- if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- if the user legitimately opposes the processing.
We may legitimately limit this request:
- to guarantee the exercise of freedom of expression or the right to defense in court;
- to protect a general interest;
- when the data, made anonymous, are necessary for historical research or for statistical or scientific purposes.
You can also request, again by email at privacy @ swing dream factory.com, the transfer of your personal and usage data to another data owner who performs the same swing dream factory service.
With regard to the procedure, the total and partial cancellation of the data will be carried out promptly by providing you with relative feedback.
VII. How and for how long are your data stored?
User data is stored on servers located on European territory.
The characteristics and certifications of the machines used guarantee their maximum safety and minimize the risks of violation and “data breach.”
The data are not communicated, processed or sent outside the territory of the European Union.
These are the data storage times depending on the type of processing carried out.
|Purpose of the processing||Data type||Retention time|
|booking and attendance of courses organized by ASD Swing Dream Factory||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||5 years from the moment of withdrawal from the status of member|
|information to members on scheduled courses||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||5 years from the moment of withdrawal from the status of member|
|information to non-members on the association’s initiatives||Identification data of the subject (natural / legal person)||10 years|
VIII. How do we comply with legal requirements or avoid damages?
We share information with regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies or others:
- a) in response to a legal request if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
- b) if it is necessary to detect, prevent and resolve unauthorized uses of the products, violations of our conditions or regulations or other harmful or illegal activities, to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), including in the context of investigations or regulatory requests or to prevent imminent death or physical injury.
- How will we notify you in case of changes to this regulation?
Swing Dream Factory reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this at its discretion and at any time by providing you with relative communication.
In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the policy update date.
(Last updated August 2, 2018)
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and read remotely by our servers or by the third-party servers we use. The use of permanent technical cookies or session cookies (i.e. that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the technical provision of the service requested by the user and the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site and its applications.
The technical cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ navigation.
THE LIST OF COOKIES
are those used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service (cf. . art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code).
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
Third party cookies:
these cookies allow you to create an anonymous profile of users based on their browsing experience on this and all other sites. In this way it is possible to provide you with targeted advertising on your interests instead of generic advertising. These cookies are not managed by our company and are referred to as third-party cookies.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and what they are for in the table below.
|First name||Guy||What are they for||Information|
|Google Apis||Analytical / performance cookies||These cookies are used to collect information on how visitors navigate the site. We use this information to create reports on user traffic on the site, conversion statistics and to improve the site in general. Cookies collect information anonymously.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
CONSENT TO USE
If you see the information banner of the existence of cookies, if you continue browsing the site, clicking on any element of the site or on an image or even simply scrolling the page or closing the information layer by clicking the “X” button, you consent to use of the cookies described in this statement and implemented on the pages of the site.
It is possible to disable the cookie functions directly from the browser you are using, according to the instructions provided by the relative manufacturers, or by using special programs. Restricting the ability of websites to send cookies can worsen users’ overall browsing experience.
Consent to the receipt of cookies can also be expressed through specific browser configurations by users. Most browsers allow you to set rules to manage cookies sent only by some or all sites, an option that offers users a more precise control of privacy and to deny the possibility of receiving the cookies themselves, or in any case to change the previously made choices. Below are the instructions for managing cookies through the settings of the main browsers.
Mozilla Firefox :
- Open Firefox
- Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard.
- In the toolbar located at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”.
- Then select the “Privacy” tab.
- Go to “History Settings:” and then to “Use custom settings”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the “Tools” button and then on “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down to allow them all).
- Then click OK.
Google Chrome :
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the “Tools” icon.
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”.
- From the “Cookies and site data” tab where it will be possible to search and delete specific cookies.
- Type chrome: // settings / cookies in the address bar and hit enter.
- You will access the “Cookies and site data” tab where it will be possible to search and delete specific cookies.
- Open Safari.
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” panel in the dialog box that follows.
- In the “Accept cookies” section you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (marked with a question mark).
- For more information on the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show cookies”.
MORE INFORMATION AND ADDITIONS
If you would like further information on the use of your data, you can contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Swing Dream Factory reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this at its discretion and at any time. In order to facilitate this verification, the information will contain an indication of the policy update date. The use of our services after the publication of the changes will constitute acceptance of the same.